RSS

Pages

IF......

I didn't choose to go Tebrau last night,
We wouldn't have choose to watch the 9.15pm movie last night,
then we wouldn't have to go to the cinema by 8.50pm,
then I wouldn't have stop along the way to buy my hairband,
then Jo wouldn't have walked to Yishion to look at clothes while waiting for me,
then I wouldn't have walked into that shop to find him,
then I wouldn't have spotted that pretty dress,
then I wouldn't have go into the fitting room to try it on,
and passed my purse to Jo,
and come out 5 minutes later to realise that he loses my purse.
and searching frantically for it.......


to realise that it's gone for good.


F the person who steal my purse.
At least gimme back my IC, Matric Card and ATM cards ok?
U caused me a lot of troubles.


May u rot in HELL.
Amen.

0 Comment: