RSS

Pages

Er...Updates?

Okay, updates updates....
There are tons of pictures on my desktop...20 folders to be exact. T_T
So here is part of them.

having japanese curry with my neighbors.. <3

simple and yet super delicious. =D



Look at what Jimmy did to my teddy when Jo is back in Kuching..

Teddy as a substitute for Jo...damn -.-lll and he kept asking why Jo is still reading the same page after so many days. -.-'''

I hereby answer u it's because the text is hard for him to understand



the reason why I cannot update my blog for one whole month...

busy doing my final project online shopping

My neighbor spies on us all the time. -_-''' Even to the extend to take photos without us knowing. And of cuz, im caught online shopping when im supposed to do my work..*ahem*


Now that Im free, I found online shopping and even online less entertaining than when i do it during pre-submission...
I guess the temptation is not there after submission..?




Ok that's all...I'm lazy liao...bye -_-'''


0 Comment: