Sorry i've been missing for god knows how long..I'm lazy to blog hahaha
i've given up on blogging about my Sabah trip bcos the photos are so damn many and some of it I haven't got it from Tiong yet.
maybe I'll blog about it someday if I happen to be free...hmm
these photos are turning dusty and outdated but im gonna post it anyway~
having nyonya food at 'Little cottage'
while waiting for food~
forgot the names but they are all superb!
my plate~
last pic before going back...definitely worth coming back here =D
Went to the Spring next
camwhoring with the xmas deco there~ ( yes i know how outdated this post is )
asked a woman to take photo for us and she ended up taking photo of 'us' without the deco at the back. >.<
xmas tree!

looks yummy~
deco at the water feature
santa
snowman
finally discovered that my cam can actually be used to camwhore 6 ppl at one time. great!
i've given up on blogging about my Sabah trip bcos the photos are so damn many and some of it I haven't got it from Tiong yet.
maybe I'll blog about it someday if I happen to be free...hmm
these photos are turning dusty and outdated but im gonna post it anyway~
while waiting for food~
my plate~
last pic before going back...definitely worth coming back here =DWent to the Spring next
camwhoring with the xmas deco there~ ( yes i know how outdated this post is )
asked a woman to take photo for us and she ended up taking photo of 'us' without the deco at the back. >.<
xmas tree!
looks yummy~



0 Comment:
Post a Comment