RSS

Pages

Love vs Money

I never really thought about the importance of money, until now.
His salary is so little that he can only save just a handful every month.
Who said architects make big money. 
Well, apparently not fresh graduates right.

And so I've been wondering if I should get a job in Singapore instead.
But this means another long distance relationship.
To be frank, I'm actually doing quite well in LDR so far...
And I actually appreciate the amount of personal time I have.
But I don't really think I can do that well in maybe 3 years time apart from him.
when i brought this up, He asks me to do what I want ( going to SG ) in an annoyed voice =(
but the next day he actually said he'll buy me a membership at level up fitness and go gym together IF i come back and work *aww

If im going to work in Kuching, my salary will be as little as him.
and no, I can't think of staying under one roof with his whole family. 
( imagine parents, sister, sister in law and their baby and every weekend his sisterS will bring their kidS who will scream, cry, and u have to entertain them to play. )
Not that I hate them, but I'd prefer us alone, even if the house is small.
And I don't mind staying beside also. just not under one roof.
Ok, this is the main reason of me wanting to earn big bucks.
I want my own house! I don't want to stay with other people that im not familiar with!

So how? RM1800 per month or SGD2500 per month.
Love or money?
And I always thought that love is greater than money. how naive.
ok, maybe not.

But can I have my own house? 


with a walk-in-closet ? =D






2 Comment:

san said...

i think i have the same thought as you. Can totally understand your feeling as we have gone through that too. It is not easy to figure it out especially when there is only one party is working.

But do not worry, ok? Things is going to be smooth as long as both of you are on the same side. Jia you. HUG~~~ <3

*JayNy* said...

thank you San =)) I shud listen to u. haha