*Brushing dust off my blog*
Sorry for the MIA for the pass few months.
Has no good internet connection and am busy rushing for my thesis for the pass month.
But to be frank, Im just plain lazy.
Will start blogging actively starting....well...hurmp...until I got my laptop back? ( it's dead btw )
Am back to Kuching for good.
Good news is that I can graduate this year!
Well, not with good result due to some political issues in the faculty department but let's just brush this aside.
Has really great time with my coursemates and gosh I'm really really missing them :(
Donno why, I think I shud be happy to be able to go home.
But now I feel that a part of me is missing.
I guess I need some time to adjust myself in my 'new' environment.
Without you guys especially my 38 gang.
You know who you are. :'(




0 Comment:
Post a Comment