RSS

Pages

A coincidence that i wish never happened..

Went n find Ah Liang just now...
He changed his studio to Beeli's old studio...
Which was also Jo's studio now.

I was chatting with Ah Liang n Eng Chen when suddenly Jo appeared.
I was so surprised ..
I dont noe dat he is coming at all.
I feel quite awkward...
N we did not talk too much as he has meeting.

walao weh...why so soi ??
lidat also can run into him...
I feel a bit scare to go find ah liang now...

dono why, i juz dun like jo to c me wif ah liang...
juz now he teased us indirectly....
He tot i liked Ah Liang since the time we went to Permai....
now......
I dun thk he's going to believe me if i say i dun like ah liang...

wat am i going to do??

sigh......

0 Comment: