I've been so so so so so so lazy.
Eversince the 2nd project submission last friday.
It was like half of ur burden is suddenly being lifted up and all u want is rest.
And all the feeling of 'determination' is all gone the moment the 2nd project assessment is over.
So here i am, lazing around for the past 3 days doing almost nothing,
and yet 3rd project ( working drawing ) submission is next monday and i'm only 30% completed.
I'll always find reasons not to do my WD...
eg.
Let me check if the hamster still got food to eat o not ( 2 hamster came into our life last week..will blog abt it soon..ya, soon... )
or
Pra-grad is coming soon ( 2mro ), i'll start my WD after that, promise ! ( eventhough i don't have any work to do for pra-grad except to become the waitress. -_-lll
or
I need sleep la...i sleep 1st so that i have energy to continue my work after that. ( end up i feel even more sleepy )
See, i'm going to die soon...
There's so much to do for working drawing... T_T





0 Comment:
Post a Comment