RSS

Pages

Thanks Airasia ~ =D

I've never liked airasia due to their constant changing the time of flight.
Always postpone the time or either make it earlier.....

but hey, now i love them so much !


His flight has been postponed from yesterday night to this morning.

I met him at 6pm to have dinner together yesterday...
which i tot was kinda rush as he has to go to the airport at 6.30pm...
but then he showed me a message from airasia...
They postponed the flight.
I was so happy that i couldnt stop smiling the whole night.
muahahaha ~
I tot he was kidding when he told me earlier that He wud not go back home for me that night...
-_-lll Is ur flight postponed by airasia, not u purposely postpone it la ok......



But still...after waking up today and realised he's gone,
Loneliness flooded my heart.
It only a few hours and yet i missed u so much already...



I want to go back kuching... =(

0 Comment: