RSS

Pages

Singapore Day Trip 19Jan

Been to Singapore the week before I went back to Kuching with a few of my coursemates.
Jimmy, Han Chee, Jim, Lim and I are actually being 'keipo' bcos this trip is meant for Ar Hong's workbase ( they're visiting their site at S'pore ) and we juz followed since we have no studio that day.

We separated from them at the very beginning since our main purpose is to SHOPPING... =D


On the way to IMM mall..

I'm so short !! omg!

at the MRT station...

at the escalator..

this is fire hose reel.

This is emergency exit.

took a very eerie photo....( the god of death behind me. *gulp* )

random

snow-flake building. wtf

Jay and I !!!! ^^

Chin Keng experimented with his new camera's auto smile shutter on the bus...and hence the 'forced' smiles..

I didn't buy much stuff except a scarf at Bugis and some 'not 3 not 4' stuffs at daiso...
I love Daiso ! I can spend whole day there !
Everything is just freaking $2....

We went back in the evening as the malays need to pray ady. haih.


JB's new custom..


0 Comment: