RSS

Pages

Hair on Fire


Had my hair dyed today.
Well...not bad I suppose?



under natural lighting...gosh..so red..tong tong qiang

under the fluorescent lighting...it turned brownish

dyed 2 colour

The gal even helped me to style my hair for free when she knows that im going Genting 2mro..talk about good service. Hmm

Princess hair for a..princess. Ahem.


She says it's very easy, just take a bunch of hair, twist n pin it.
but for a hair styling idiot like me, the difficulty level = 100.
So you'll see me forever in a ponytail or just let my hair down as it is. T_T
Even a ponytail took me more than a minute to tie it. T_T
and hor, she is so good in using the hair straightener to curl my hair..and I couldn't even straighten my hair nicely with a hair straightener, what more to say curl it. T_T


I need a personal Hair-stylist!!!


I shall end this with another camwhore pic. muahahaha~


0 Comment: