Had high tea with the bf at The Baoz @ City Square few days ago~
I guess the food there really can change our lifestyle...just look at that guy sitting there....
my ultimate favourite baoz ( chocolate n yellow stripe )! =D taste like pizza!
*RM3.50 per bao*
****************************
My favourite food at the Ramahdan bazaar....
this is so OMG.
Jimmy introduced this kuih to me last year and got me addicted ever since.
when u bite it, u got to be careful bcos inside got syrup...and it is what makes this kuih so yummy. =D
This kuih is also introduced by Jimmy
also another OMG... =D
inside also got coconut syrup... =D
I wonder why the yummy kuih are always green in colour ?
*RM1 for 3 kuih*
****
For the more saltier and more unhealthy food catogary...
this is definitely OMG...
HC told me it's called Samosa....
it's like curry puff ( inside got curry + potato ) but it's different from curry puff.
I dono how to say it but it's definitely more delicious.
( i really sucks at describing food...all i know is it's delicious. -.-lll )
Last and not least...
Lekor!!!
i know it's damn unhealthy...but who cares... =D
*RM1 for 3 samosa n RM1 for 4/5 lekor depend on which stall u buy it *
I'm drooling already....
heheh...
It's great to have the bazaar just a stone throw away from my faculty ( and also my room ).
*RM3.50 per bao*
****************************
My favourite food at the Ramahdan bazaar....
Jimmy introduced this kuih to me last year and got me addicted ever since.
This kuih is also introduced by Jimmy
I wonder why the yummy kuih are always green in colour ?
*RM1 for 3 kuih*
****
For the more saltier and more unhealthy food catogary...
this is definitely OMG...
it's like curry puff ( inside got curry + potato ) but it's different from curry puff.
I dono how to say it but it's definitely more delicious.
( i really sucks at describing food...all i know is it's delicious. -.-lll )
Last and not least...
Lekor!!!
*RM1 for 3 samosa n RM1 for 4/5 lekor depend on which stall u buy it *
I'm drooling already....
heheh...
It's great to have the bazaar just a stone throw away from my faculty ( and also my room ).




0 Comment:
Post a Comment