RSS

Pages

Amy's JB & SG one week Trip 10/7-17/7 (Part I)


It's been a long time since i've updated. =p
I'm back to UTM, and this time Jo is not with me *sob
but thank god my sis flew back with me and spend one week with me *yay

And well...the main reason I brought her here is to use her help in carrying my stuff from the store and clean my room. =p
in return I'll bring her to singapore.

Having her here is a blessing.
At least I have someone to accompany me now that Jo is not here *sob

And seeing how far my room is compared to the last one doesn't help.
well, not that far, but still i have to walk at least 10minutes to get to studio.

I thought my room is okay, but after i discover these on the floor, I changed my mind.

tell me, how could I not be scared.


sigh.

And I couldnt help feeling a pang of sadness whenever i looked out of the window.
I can directly see the bf's previous room from my room.


zoomed in
But he's not here anymore. How good if I apply to this room last year.
sigh. At least walking back to room will be less lonely if I applied here last year.


I asked my sis to bring back most of my unused stuff.
And this includes most of my soft toys. 
T_T
This is my final year so I must bring back as many thing as I can.

All left behind is this lion...=)

so cute


Will bring these back the next time I go back...which will be in a few weeks time. *yay

collection of bottles. lol

Memories of me and him together...
wonder if my mum will faint if I bring these back.


No pics of my room bcos I forgot to take it.
But single room has bigger individual space for sure. =)
Now that I've start to do my scrapbook, I've fully occupied the whole floor so it's very very very messy at the moment. =p

Spend 3 days to clean and tidy up my room on the first week.
and watched worldcup final inside UTM with jimmy, Ning n my sis.



And it's the worst football match ever because the result is 0 even after time up. =.=
And spain won afterall, and the supposed to be finished by 3.30am match ended one hour later. FOL


My sis is pretty much feel cheated bcos I haven't brought her to Singapore on the 3rd day.
So on the 4th day I brought her over.
Had a shopping frenzy with her at Bugis.
She couldn't shop enough for just a few hours so we just spend the whole day there.
And we bought hell lot of clothes n accessories in just one day. =.=lll 
There goes all my money.
( So no photos bcos we're both busy shopping. lol )


Went to Sg agn on the next day~

had lunch at nando before going over~


Shopped for the whole afternoon at Orchard~



I know...Im kinda sien ady taking the same pic at the same place..so almost 95% of the photos are of my sis. =p




Well, she said she wanted to do some touristy thing...but continues to shop until I drag her away to here.
( all the time she is complaining for haven't shop enough until she comes here and is impressed and complain again why din bring her come here earlier =.= )



actually she quite enjoyed the long escalators~

from the 7th floor...

straight up to 11th~


o hai it's me.




Marina Sands on my fingertip~

crazy girl


We went back around 8pm...and again we are stuck standing in the bus at least one hour in the massive traffic jam to get to JB custom.
sigh. I hate Sg on weekdays.


Finally the rabbits are back here !
After 3 long months of missing them. ^^


playgirl is so huge!

first time meeting them


Han han bought me sticky !!! ^^

the rabbits love it too~


Went to City Square the next day and had another round of shopping frenzy.
Im so broke now~ T_T

new wallet! coincidentally the rabbits here looks the same like my rabbits! ^^

moreeeee shoes~ the middle one is mine. and it hurts my feet. T_T


- Shall be continued next time -



0 Comment: