RSS

Pages

Delizze


Trying out new place for dining is what we always do in Kuching.

Tried this place called Delizze at 101 Premier.
It's a place selling yummy looking cakes, pastries, sausages bla bla bla~

Went there twice.
First with friends...but somehow we went there too late ( well, they close rather early fol )
so most of the food they dont have already.
and the cakes n pastries di-sapu finish ady. T___T

so in the end this is what we ordered...




I ordered oxtail soup...and well...a tad too salty for my liking..
but the rest is nice.





I somehow miss all of u lo. T_____T


and I miss the bf too. T____________T
went the again a few days later with the bf.
bcos im determined to at least dine there properly for once.



The Cappuccino sucks ( taste like iced nescafe ).



The free plain water + lemon needs more lemon




=D I miss his stupid pose....



This is the best best best dish i ever had!
must try!
5 star!
=D
I want it , like NOW!!!! T______T
The bf ordered it...and is damn happy bcos it's his dish so he can eat moreeee.
T______________T



and i ordered cold-cut sandwiches. fml
it's nice and very filing..and i canot eat more than 2 unless i want to drag my tummy on the floor.
yea, it's nice. BUT I WANT MY CHICKEN ALA KING
T________T
confirm can die now and fly to heaven after one bite.



How i wish lah he will exchange his dish with mine *sob



After dinner and im so in love with the evening sky. =)


But the bf said : got pretty meh?
fml potong steam.





2 Comment:

@bsolute_wc said...

i did said the sky is pretty... still remember i sms u tat time?? hhhahaaa

*JayNy* said...

ya...hahaha