Jo's Convocation!
Happy to be able to see him again in JB. :D
The bf wanted to take photos around FAB, so on the morning of his convocation we went around snapping photos..
er...acy's seat. haha
Presenting er...3rd year's work?
:)
Making wakaf...
with his parents
:D
He finally graduated! :D
Lilies from jimmy, ning n cw & sunflowers from me. =)
the seniors
not forgetting to camwhore around with the presents...
I wonder how did i end up with this bunch of roses..
Han Han n acy came along with a huge bottle of sparkling juice.
Hahahaha
He is one lucky guy to get so many pressie from juniors! hmmph
with his brather
and juniors...
with Dai Gao !
two girls playing with the strange looking 'balls' =X
The perfect couple! I mean, the one on the left.
Mummies who are proud of their son. =)
let's celebrate!
also gave him a black rabbit n a rose. hee...
jimmy who came late..
the only pic of him with his parents. >.<
He didn't plan to take studio photos ( thank god ).
But the time is a bit too rush and therefore we didn't ask friends to take better photos of him and his family. >.<
Well..thankfully Cw is there to take all those photos above with his DSLR. =)
Ning, Jimmy, CW and I Celebrated his convo by having a dinner with his parents
and after sending his parents back, we had a few rounds of Left for Dead!
:D
It's been ages since we shoot zombies together!
********************************
Attended my buddy's convo on the next day...
Sob...Im so gonna miss you, Tyan!

Celeste and Tyan..
Super sad, my super best friend and boyfriend leaving me at the same time. :(
Sigh..
Thank god I still have my wonderful coursemates to accompany me for my final year. =)
I cannot imagine the day of my graduation.
Bcos on that day I have to bid farewell to not 2 person, but all my coursemates. =((
After all we've been together for 5 freaking years, longer than any course here!





0 Comment:
Post a Comment