Some Random photos getting moldy in my laptop!
Brought Teddy back home! And he fits perfectly in my living room!
say Hi to Salmon n Hui Hui! :D been eye-ing n touching these cute little bunnies at the toy shop EVERY SINGLE TIME we went to the shopping mall. and finally the bf take my hint and bought it for me.
Bought Jo's Family a little box of mooncake...*yes, 2 only. I'm still a student what.
and jo bought this box for my family. which i only managed to taste 2 of it bcos i leave for Shanghai the day after. fml.
Decided to get slimmer get fit and bought some healthy stuff...
which goes with LOW FAT milk *yuck
This is delicious!
But of course...this diet plan can only maintain for one day.
hahaha...
I'm better off with fattening food. :D
bought this after 2 whole years of touching it on the supermarket shelf. yes I know Im very kiam siap to fork out RM18 to treat myself. I finally bought this bcos I redeemed RM20 jusco voucher. hahaha
and it's crawled with ants the next day after I opened it. fml.
( and no, I didnt throw it away. I filter the ants and eat it agn bcos I couldn't bear the thought of throwing my RM18 love away. fml )
had this yummy pizza with Jo when i was back in Kuching. =)
and this is my ultimate favourite! egg yolk + green tea snow flake ice cream! it may seems yucky but trust me it's super duper yummy! ( The egg yolk will become ice cream textured when you mix it )
Decided to give Liese Hair dye a try.. my first time dyeing hair myself. very easy, but not much color showed up. :(
see... :(
In love with peach flavored thingy eversince Ning gave me her Etude House's peach water gloss. :D and my new year resolution is to finish my new lip balm. =.=
( I never finish my lip balms. can't even reach half way. bcos I seldom have chappy lips. But I still like to buy them bcos...i am a girl? )
my sis' nail polish collection =.= ( which by now ady increase 20% )
Bought this new version of Jenga! called Love Jenga! bcos it looks yummy like marshmallow. :D
every tile has an instruction. :D perfect for overnight trips.
Bought new shoes...which turned out a size too big. :( I hate the feeling of not being able to fit in things that you love.
New bag! :D Me likey.
Bought new book! Been waiting for the second book for months eversince the release of the first book - The Strain. ( it's a Trilogy ) But so sad it's not as interesting as the first book. =(
The first book actually gives me goosebumps. =.=
Going back to Kuching. It's very hazey in JB and Im so happy to be back home for fresh air! :D
Oh, didn't I mention that this is a very boring post? :D
Oh, didn't I mention that this is a very boring post? :D




0 Comment:
Post a Comment