RSS

Pages

Thesis Year Rocks

Because I get to go out play a few times every week - without guilt.
Because I get to go home almost every month - without guilt
Because I can sleep and do useless stuff every day - without guilt

HAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THESIS YEAR

And I'm not ashamed to say that I actually only really start prepare for crits less than one week before ( 3 days before to be exact ). Why not? doing it one month before and doing it one day before the result also more or less the same right? ( for me lah ) so better to do it last minute ( lazy mahhh )..and can also finish it same time as those who start early mar ( ok lar maybe quality not good enough but as long as im statisfied )

Cannot find another person lazier than me?  but wait, lazy people no stress, so lazy people are actually more healthy mentally kan? =D


So...lazy people rocks ! wahahahaha

P/s : sounds like im bragging...hahahahaha ok I am bragging on how free a lazy thesis student is !  ( hope I won't cry during final submission XD )

P/s : This does not mean being hardworking is wrong. I salute those who can do thesis every . single . day without wanting to vomit. I want to vomit already during the few days preparing for my thesis crit slides.


So for now let me enjoy my precious honeymoon..Don't lecture me on how thesis year is not honeymoon year because well.....when can you honeymoon after you graduate if not now kan???


0 Comment: