RSS

Pages

Cousin's Wedding


I have 4 male cousins and 4 female cousins ( excluding me n my sis ) on my dad's side family.
The eldest male cousin already got married in NZ, and this year it's my 2nd eldest male cousin's wedding.
( im the 5th eldest btw )

If Im not mistaken, they are together eversince form 5. ( approx 10 years plus )
and his first gf ( since i nvr see him together with other girls before that )
And therefore it's a happy ending for them. :)

And since my aunt's family are all Buddhist,
therefore the ceremony is simple, following the Buddhist way.
Which is bringing the bride back to the groom's house and followed by tea servings.


Reaching my aunt's house only need less than one minute because it's only like 3 or 4 house away from mine.


My grandpa n grandma with relatives..

My mum and cousin..

all the girls..and yea, im the eldest granddaughter

Chze n Cyndi

me n my sis

my mum n my aunt, both of the same age

And their youngest daughters...which they say they look like sisters more than me. T_T

crocheted dolls made by Chze. She is good in making these stuff

me...

Grandma and all her granddaughters

Grandpa and all hisgranddaughters


eh where am I ?

waiting for the bride...( ok now do u believe me that my house is really the smallest compared to everyone? )

eh..not yet light leh..

The couple's bedroom..

ah..that's the bride

one happy bride

photo shooting time

I want bigger luggage next time =p

tang yuan!

tea serving..


And that's it..one new family member...
I personally prefer having wedding that is held in church...( got more feel :P )



*****************************************

Followed up with wedding dinner as usual..
And they asked Jo along too..

he has been unconsciously become part of the family already. =.=
and of course on this day, we're being bombarded with you-know-what questions..*roll eyes




red wine! Finally Im able to accept red wine bcos the previous cheap ones I taste are very bitter.. And expensive one sure taste heavenly.

yam seng..

singing session... I recognize this guy as my senior in secondary school..


To be frank, I hate karaoke session when i attend wedding dinners.
I prefer people playing piano / violin or any musical instrument. just pure music is enough.
and really, I hate this kind of traditional chinese wedding dinners.
But of course the older generation cannot accept if this is to be ommited right...
Therefore, IF it's my wedding, i'll divide the dinner to friends and relatives.
Relatives simply held at restaurant will do, whereas friends will be special sikit. heez..


 the happy parents :)

and the newly-wed...


Congrats! :D




0 Comment: