At last..I got a Job.
Not the one i initially wanted *sobs*
but this will do at the moment.
The pay is alright ( in Kuching standard ) but the environment...I shall say...not really the ideal one.
Because I prefer a non-formal environment ( that say, no need wear formal attire lol )
I'm starting next month.
and well...hopefully I can mix well with everyone and won't look too stupid to the boss.
not to mention that the firm is using Rhino and ZWcad.
Both software which i never used before.
Hopefully I can master them quickly.
Apart from that, I do enjoy buying new clothes =D
I'm ashamed to say I only have one set of formal attire.
And they didn't really look formal at all. fml.
Ahh~ say hello to monday blues and TGIF.
*fingers crossed*
All I wish is a good boss and friendly staff.




2 Comment:
welcome to the real world... haha.
btw, i miss u so so much...
i miss u soo soo much toooooooo!!!!
Post a Comment