Been working for almost a week.
And everything is fine so far.
Boss is very nice and willing to teach.
He's actually more like a dad to me.
And I'm somehow secretly glad that our taste is similar.
This means my design has bigger possibilities of being liked.
Am designing a nursing home.
So far so good.
And to be frank, apart from having to wake up early, I actually LIKED my job.
I can't believe i'm saying this. *gasp
Don't worry. This feeling will cease in the time to come when workload start piling in. Boo~
Oh, and I'm actually loving the environment.
I know i complained it before.
But now having actually worked there, I must change my view.
I just love it when we get to listen to the radio from 8-5 everyday.
And every now and then u get great sing-along songs like The lazy song and it's just very relaxing.
Fingers crossed that u won't see me complaining at the end of the month! =P
I know it's just the beginning.
But everyone keep telling me I will like it here and I wish to believe them.




0 Comment:
Post a Comment