RSS

Pages

Bye, Kuching....*muaks*

Going back 2mro nite....

I'm...

  • 30% Happy

cuz i get to meet my frens bac in UTM..
miss Leng Zhai Ah Liang, my forever bickering non-stop 'bro'-Dai Gong, always full of lame joke - Jimmy, Always kacau-kacau but nice n helpful malay fren- Kay, my 2 gud frens - Chiou Yann n Han Chee, and well......okay okay...i admit i miss Jo the most.......Miss the moment when Him, Dai Gong n Ah Liang will ask me to supper middle of the nite.....Hope it still continues.....

And also cuz i can go bac n sleep n wake up however LATE i like without anyone to nag...That's the best thing about being away from home.....

I can also go shopping !! yay !!


  • 20% sad
I have to leave my frens n family in kuching...*sob sob*...will miss them so much.....


I have to say bye bye to the nice foods in kuching too.....*sob sob*


  • 40% of dread
I have to meet my 'dear' roommate AGAIN...duh! same workbase this sem somemore...OMG...
ANd i reli dread that she'll move her desktop to studio wif me, chiou yann n han chee... die die...
i dont wan2 see her face 24 hours everyday! ARGH~~~
That's what i dread the most !!!


I dread wat's gonna happen after i go bac...will everything between me n jo change? Is he really cheating me or wat he has told me is real ?
sigh~ he onlined just now...and it seems that the relationship has turn cold...he hi me and i hi bac..and dat's all.
WAT THE HECK IS GOING ON BETWEEN US ?
is it me or is it him who has problem?
I dread meeting him 2mro...
Chiou yann even asked me if i blocked him cuz ah jo asked her y i din online...( i online so long ady ler... )
Sigh~

  • 10% of sien-ness
Have to clean up my room man! i hate cleaning !!!! And what more, dis few days sure cant online la...sien sien sien...

0 Comment: