My studio final project is not even 1% done as I haven't come out with my housing layout AT ALL.
My research Methodology is even worst...I only came out with a topic and I haven't even start my research YET.
and this Friday I'll be having my scuba diving theory test and I haven't even start reading the 250pages book YET.
I'm lazy to the extreme already.
I kept doing nothing everyday.
I kept on promise myself that I'll start to do work TODAY,
and yet in the end I haven't start to do anything at all.
I ended up online-ing, pet society-ing, Zombie shooting, eating, sleeping, and now....blogging.
Damn.
I couldn't understand the cause of my laziness....
*said to self seriously* I'm going to really start doing my work NOW...
.......
.......
now ar?
ok la, not now, maybe.... 2mro.
Kill me.
ARGH~~~
Schadenfreude
2 days ago




0 Comment:
Post a Comment