RSS

Pages

Workbase Trip

Went for my workbase trip near my Uni last Friday, which was very boring as we're visiting Mosque, Sekolah Agama and some housing as we're doing these 3 things for our final Project. ( I do housing of course )


sekolah agama....YAWN~

Masjid....have to jump to keep myself awake...

Apartment....camwhore so that wont fall asleep...

townhouse...better a bit...


Luckily that's all.
Boring ain't it?


After lunch, we planned to go shopping but changed plan and went to visit some showhouses instead.


wish I can live inside here lor....

because this house has a pool !

It has nice bedroom

can drink wine every now and then...

can enjoy some bathroom fun....ahem.

after the 'fun'...


and guess what, best of all it has pet society's egg chair !!!!!
we're like 'squeling' in delight when we saw it.


feel like so touched to see the chair in real life... -_-lll

those who plays pet society in facebook will know what i mean..


this guy is over-excited


a baby born that day..


Not only that, we spotted another pet society's furniture in another room!!!


the red office chair!

exactly like the one my pet is sitting on! ( was inside Jean Jean's pet's bedroom )


And also the lamp in Pet Society!


see the lamp behind han Chee?

same like the lamp in my pet's living room! =D



Ok, I know I over-reacted.


han Chee becoming a housewife

random

love this hanging plant or whatever shit it is!

visited another house... Love the dining table !

the kitchen



ahh~ How i wish I own my own house...........gimme a few more years.

1 Comment:

Wan Chen (花精灵) said...

waliu... really nice eh...
makes me see liao oso feel excited seeing those houses n furniture in pet soceity la...