It's our annual Pre-graduation night again.
The theme for this year is 'Popcornizer'.
For me, I like everything except the food.
The prop is nice, everybody dressed up better than last year and the shows by the 2nd year were great. =)
Well done to the 2nd year students. =)
Most of the chinese guys from our batch didnt reli dress up, as submission is very near.
We gals also have submission but girls being girls, no matter how we said we wanted to just simply dress and call it a night, we all end up dressing our best.
I'll let the pictures speak for itself as I'm lazy =P
Inside the hall...
Jean and I.. thanks to Jean for helping me with my make-up. I'm helpless in applying make-up. -.-lll
with Jo. =)
Jean with 2 violent men.
she is equally violent...haha...don't mess with gangster's gf...=P
with the final year students....
this is wat the final year students dressed up as - jokers... thumbs up for the scariness.
the 3 jokers. Haha....Tiong no need make up ady can win the 2 gals ady. =P hehe
the Eureka ( 2nd year juniors who are the organiser for that night )
Outside the hall...
they set up props from the movies for archi students like us who love to camwhore.
They reli understand our 'need' to camwhore. =P
I like San's outfit. =)
Acy with Shrek. Hmm...he doesn't seems to like her. =P
hmmmm........
they set up a photo-taking 'stage' where when u stand on it it's as though u are a celebrity.
Han chee fainted bcos she didnt get any award. -.-lll
Jean looks like gangster. =p
funny photo caption by Jean
They give out free popcorns to those who attend as door gift.
This is what I call practical door gift lor... =P
the soon-to-be couple
tiong looked quite good-looking here =p
a very bitchy photo. =p
sex n the city.
the oscar winners of the night.
ok...I shall only post one of this pic up bcos yeah, well, I'm kinda embarrassed. haha...
Jo with San's big nerdy spec
me lah...
dancing cha-cha....
best gf award. =)
That's all for me..
At least I took more photos this year. heheh..
the dress is too revealing for my liking.
The theme for this year is 'Popcornizer'.
For me, I like everything except the food.
The prop is nice, everybody dressed up better than last year and the shows by the 2nd year were great. =)
Well done to the 2nd year students. =)
Most of the chinese guys from our batch didnt reli dress up, as submission is very near.
We gals also have submission but girls being girls, no matter how we said we wanted to just simply dress and call it a night, we all end up dressing our best.
I'll let the pictures speak for itself as I'm lazy =P
Inside the hall...
she is equally violent...haha...don't mess with gangster's gf...=POutside the hall...
they set up props from the movies for archi students like us who love to camwhore.
They reli understand our 'need' to camwhore. =P
funny photo caption by JeanThey give out free popcorns to those who attend as door gift.
This is what I call practical door gift lor... =P
the soon-to-be couple
tiong looked quite good-looking here =p
a very bitchy photo. =p
sex n the city.
the oscar winners of the night.
ok...I shall only post one of this pic up bcos yeah, well, I'm kinda embarrassed. haha...That's all for me..
At least I took more photos this year. heheh..
the dress is too revealing for my liking.




0 Comment:
Post a Comment