Actually....
We didn't quite celebrate it. =X
Wanted to bring him to Secret Sanctuary for the Rm30 spa, gym, jacuzzi n swim.
But in the end he said he don't want bcos he knows im broke dy.
So he suggest to just hang around at his house, watching a couple of movies.
So...ok la although I really wanted to celebrate it with him.
Watched 'Clash of the titans' as we haven't watched it yet.
and as expected, he fell asleep halfway through. =.=
was kinda bored after the first movie..
And so..I camwhored around. =p
he rear 4 more cats =.=
and he sticks glow in the dark stars all over it. His childhood fantasy. lol
The bf then played Left 4 Dead II.
=p
As you can see...I was really bored..
so forgive me. =P
somebody please help me to throw away his round spectacle.
cannot tahan
so I eat him.
But still... I tak sampai hati lah. =P
No cake, No presents either. *my wrong I know
And I haven't start on my scrapbook YET. god save me pls.
I'm hopeless hahahaha~
He said he wanted working pant, but dono why everytime he finds one that he likes, there will be no his size.
*shrug
so, it's not my fault k~
I DO want to buy him a gift..just that I'm too broke. T____T
oh wait, I just online ter-shop a blouse just now.XD
But it's very cheap one i swear. Plus I didnt online shopping for 2 months dy. *defensive




2 Comment:
swt.... another "ter-shop" fello...
>< get influence by dat jacob liao....
hw i wish i can ter-shop too... =P
hehehe~ =p
Post a Comment