RSS

Pages

Ranchan Fun


Went to Ranchan last month ( this shows how overdue this post is. =p )
together with Jo and 3 trainees from his firm and 2 trainees from my firm ( all from UPM )
To be frank, I'm not that 'masak' with them, but after this trip I think liked them a lot. =p
Brought them to Ranchan as they didn't went there before ( all from west M'sia )

And it is time for me to test out my new lomo cam.
 The result somehow turn out shitty as the place is not bright enough.
The ones show below are the best I can save with the almighty photoshop.. 
Not too bad I guess.

And since I'm in a lomo mode today, I edit the rest of the non-lomo photos ( taken using Kathy's DSLR ) to become, well..lomo.
so...spot the fake n real lomo. lol.


I can has lomo effect =D




pretty satisfied with this photo..( and yes, taken using my lomo cam hehehe )
Jo forced me to go try out the natural 'jacuzzi'. The current is pretty strong up there.


he is addicted to it. lol



the 3 gals..Renbin, Liza and Michele





seems like the most 'popular' photo of all in my facebook album. lol


I dono why, somehow a drop of water found its way into my lomo waterproof case. =(
Maybe the current is too strong or it's really leaking. oh well.
RM35, couldn't expect much right?


New friends. =) It's seldom that I can click with new people that fast.


Lyonel, friend of the 5 trainees who drove the other 3 to Ranchan.



Lots of insects there~

dead butterfly.. so pretty. IF only i can found this 5 years earlier for my biology project. lol

there are spiders on EVERY column on the 'wakaf'


*loves* 

The trainees bought this super yummy yogurt stick. so long n thin like straw. nvr saw this before.

and we had fun trying them out.


We had a great day and planned for more. =D
We're going to Lyonel's aunt's house for Gawai!
That will be for another post. 
Stay tuned. lol



0 Comment: