RSS

Pages

Xiao Bai !


Bought a lomo cam for myself finally!
I'm not really interested in lomology, I bought this cam because this cam is waterproof!
nyehehehe


can go untill 3m deep

well...actually the main reason which made me buy it is it's only RM35 plus there is a free roll of film given for free. =D ( Pre-order )
the normal price would be around rm65-70 I think.
So this offer is so hard to resist hehe.
( sorry San san didnt buy from u )


my xiao bai XD

makes me wanna bling it. haha

sadly there is a minor crack on the casing as the seller didnt pack properly. I hope water wont seep in. T.T

well...looks a bit strange aye?


I haven't test the camera. ( not even put the film inside yet haha )
bcos im kinda lazy to play with it. ( not reli interested in lomo )
maybe when i get to go to the beach again.


Bought this for my Xiao Hei...

a camera bag! cute max!

woo~


It's meant for lomo cam, but my lumix fix in perfectly! =D
happy!
Nao I have a cute camera bag!
no more ugly ill-fitting black camera bag for my baby lumix. hehehe



0 Comment: