Went to Monsta Cafe with Jimmy and Ning few weeks ago after our first exam ( and also their last one ).
Yes I know, Im becoming their lightbulb again. =p
I love This super cute place!
a super cute tree in the middle
quirky floor deco which look like strips of newspapers
they have outdoor sitting at the outside on the second floor but we choose to sit indoor instead
looks like kids area to me.
i'd prefer if they don't use chalk to doodle all over the 'house' and the wall..makes the place looks dirty
see..it could be a nice piece of wall
but still, it's a nice place.
im so gonna have this fake grass in my future-house! haha! Playboy would love this!

the modern see-saw.

the couple who bring their laptop everywhere. haha. Jo will kill me if i do that bcos he dont want laptop or hp to obstruct the quality time a couple spend together during dinner. oh well.
the other part of the cafe
can i bring him back? pleaseee?
our drinks...with cute ning peeping from behind.
duck salad. nice..but i hope the duck meat will be thicker
ning's curry rice
can't remember if this is Jimmy's or mine.
an abrupt change of photo...
the cute toilet!
finally saw a dumbwaiter in real life. haha.
super cute!
Welcome Love.. =) They have bunnies inside the display case!
This place is so cute that I wish my future home will look something like this?
=D
Yes I know, Im becoming their lightbulb again. =p
I love This super cute place!

an abrupt change of photo...
This place is so cute that I wish my future home will look something like this?
=D




0 Comment:
Post a Comment