Site inspection for Amalan Ikhtisas Subject. on a damn hot day.
stupid road name too. Jalan perjiranan. HAHAHA
it's funny to see everyone excited to wear their safety helmet.
when the site u are supposed to inspect is this. we dont need safety helmets here.
pakto at site.
hot hot hot~~ Jean looks as if she will melt any moment like vanilla ice-cream.
look at steven. HAHA
clueless on what to inspect.
dono what this guy is showing us here
spot any defect?
tapping the wall to see got any hollow sound. -.-
basically we camwhore more than inspecting
my group members
chit-chatting
more camwhoring
strano-ians! spot me. lol
more camwhoring back in the car.
I hate site inspection.
I hate architecture.
zzz~~
when will this end?
Watched 'How to train your Dragon' after the site inspection.
I totally love this movie! i watched twice! haha!
How can you not love 'toothless'? me love!
If anyone saw this toy, do inform me! I want to buy!! =D
strano-ians! spot me. lolI hate site inspection.
I hate architecture.
zzz~~
when will this end?
Watched 'How to train your Dragon' after the site inspection.
I totally love this movie! i watched twice! haha!
How can you not love 'toothless'? me love!If anyone saw this toy, do inform me! I want to buy!! =D




2 Comment:
i love toothless toooooo...
well.. i get to spotted u in the group pic... any prize?? wahahaaa
really? where? haha...hmm prize ar...a big kiss lo. can? haha
Post a Comment