This is where I had my practical training. =)
At DNA of course.
The reason why I came back for practical training is because I don't need to start all over again for my practical report. lol
Newly build office. they just moved here last year end or early this year, I dont remember.
They designed it themselves.
It's a combination of two semi-D.
I still remember that last year during intern, this two houses is still under renovation.
And now it's done. =D
I don't need to elaborate further I suppose? as The boss already present it during Datum.
upon entering...there is a koi pond
with koi fish inside of course...
looking from the inside
The reception area. btw I think that the secretary is pretty rich. lol.
from another angle
The meeting room
Conference room overlooking outside which is kinda nice
the lounge
pantry
all the trainees' pic are on that wall. haha
outside dining..?
The library
Most trainees are seated here
Did I mention that we have 17 trainees this time?
ranges from diploma till...well...4th year. that's me n pc.
we're the oldest. T_T
architect's seats
catalogue area
and here is where the 'seniors' sit. hahaha~
And yes, I'm bragging that I have the best seat of all.
Nobody can see what I'm doing. wahahaha~
I can see the whole office from my seat. Im the boss now. wahahaha
they uses warm lighting to give the place a more homey feeling i guess. Not really used to it.
There is this joke that Pc and I had.
He said we're like vases in a museum because we're seated at the end, separated from the others, and we rarely move from our seat.
And the supporting points are the SMC ( sibu museum ) poster which hangs behind us ( taken away after one month dy )
and the warm lighting,
and cool environment,
and sometimes, they'll put this 'soft museum music' in the office.
XD canot tahan
ok, continue.
Let's go upstair...printing n plotting n photostating area
architect assistants area
and the draughtsman area
That's all.
To be frank, working here is like working in a resort.
Even the boss wears beach wear ( Hawaii shirt, khaki pants, slippers and a sunglass on his head ) in the office everyday.
well...except that nobody serves me coconut drink. lol




0 Comment:
Post a Comment