yes, i mean BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM.
If durian is the king of fruit, then blueberry cheesecake flavour is the king of ice-cream definitely.
I super-duper love this flavour after i tried it at 'Desserts' in Boulevard, Kuching few days ago.







There are a lot of flavours but i juz love blueberry cheesecake flavour!! yummy !
We ordered triple scoop ( Rm6.50 ) which contained blueberry cheesecake, dark chocolate n Tiramisu.
The dark chocolate flavour is the queen of ice-cream, i assume.
They both tasted so sinfully delicious and tasted juz like the real cake.
And for once, we shared the same taste for ice-cream... =D
I said to Jo : ' Next time u make me angry n wanna cheer me up hor, buy me a tube of blueberry cheesecake ice-cream ( Rm22.90 per small tube, 'cheap-cheap' only la... ) and i'll forgive u for everything u've done'.
muahahaha...See, i even teach u how to make me happy *hint hint!!*
Maybe i'll pick a fight with him purposely juz to get my dear blueberry cheesecake ice-cream???
heheh...
That's how deep my love for blueberry cheesecake ice-cream is~
I'm craving for it at this very moment~
I wonder if i can get blueberry cheesecake flavoured ice-cream in JB ???
If no, then i sure die from 'blueberry cheesecake cravation'.....
I'm going to ask him to bring me there for more blueberry cheesecake ice-cream in every date from now on.
muahahahahaha~




0 Comment:
Post a Comment