Before Pra-grad.....
Sometime before exam.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After Ar Hong's workbase's submission....
Ah Gong, ah ma, daddy, Yee Wei n i went to eat Sushi...
Ah Gong, ah ma, daddy, Yee Wei n i went to eat Sushi...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Few weeks back....
Doing assignment for Building services.....
we choosed Skudai parade which is not far from our uni...
Skudai Parade resembles Satok / Hopoh in kuching....
many cheap stuffs...
It's a miracle we can finish the supposed-to-take-one-sem-to-complete-assignment in less than 1 week.
The result ? I got B+ for my building services subject.....-_-lll
Taking group pic outside Skudai Parade......
Chiou yann, Han Chee, me, the indian gal who bring us around skudai parade, xue Fern, ala.....n the photographer choon wah.....
Doing assignment for Building services.....
we choosed Skudai parade which is not far from our uni...
Skudai Parade resembles Satok / Hopoh in kuching....
many cheap stuffs...
It's a miracle we can finish the supposed-to-take-one-sem-to-complete-assignment in less than 1 week.
The result ? I got B+ for my building services subject.....-_-lll
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also a few weeks back.....
Ah ma, daddy and i went to saloon...
Ah ma had her hair cut n permed while i had my hair washed....
Ah ma, daddy and i went to saloon...
Ah ma had her hair cut n permed while i had my hair washed....
I paid rm25 for just a hair wash..... -_-lll
I'm going to dye my hair soon....
The colour make it looks so dry when it's actually not.
Hmm.....what colour shud i dye hor......??




0 Comment:
Post a Comment