We went over to the place where my grandma's body is kept ( dono wat place it's called ) in the morning to get prepared...
( yaya...i noe it's a strange thing to do on funeral day...)
All gathered together.....
My aunt and my mum. Take one photo oso need to prepare so long....-_-lll
Finally able to stop laughing and pose for me....-_-lllI know, we look like very happy inside the pictures....
But when the time comes when the funeral starts, we're all back to the 'sad' mood.
Well...I suppose everyone cried during the last look inside the church. I tried my best to keep my tears from dropping ( i'm not used to crying in the public ). But when the funeral mass is over and they carried her coffin away, I couldnt stop my tears from flowing anymore....
I'm going to miss her lots...
Yeah, don't think that i'm cold blooded...I can be sad too, just that i didnt express it.
We buried her beside my grandpa who passed away in 1994 at the 7th mile cemetery.
I didnt get to snap any pictures as it was really really scorching hot and we have to stand there whilst the workers buried her.
The 2pm funeral ends at around 4.30pm and we all went back to my grandma's house.
We had dinner at a restaurant nearby and i gobbled up the foods as i'm so so soooooo hungry.
Well, I'm glad it's all over and grandma is on her way up to meet grandpa....
I'm going to miss her lots...
Yeah, don't think that i'm cold blooded...I can be sad too, just that i didnt express it.
We buried her beside my grandpa who passed away in 1994 at the 7th mile cemetery.
I didnt get to snap any pictures as it was really really scorching hot and we have to stand there whilst the workers buried her.
The 2pm funeral ends at around 4.30pm and we all went back to my grandma's house.
We had dinner at a restaurant nearby and i gobbled up the foods as i'm so so soooooo hungry.
Well, I'm glad it's all over and grandma is on her way up to meet grandpa....
May u rest in peace..




0 Comment:
Post a Comment