But...I think it's time for me to lose some weight.
I know i'm getting fatter.
Ish...See first la... =P
What about a date to nearby swimming pool everyweek for a swim when i go back UTM ??
hmm...worth considering....
ah well...hopefully wont end up having a big meal after that.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm going to be in Experimental Workbase this sem.
And to tell the truth, I didn't do any studies for it for the whole holiday.
Lazy is the best explanation so far....
hurmmmm...I should have stop being soo so so lazy!
Look where my laziness brought me to last sem...yeah...a GPA of 3.29 only.
So for this new sem, i'm going to be
hmm....see 1st la...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm going to wake up a little more early when there's no class.
Yeah, maybe 9am ? no, make it 10 for a beginner. =P
And maybe "walk" to FAB / library for a date maybe?
sounds like...erm....fun?
then i can lose some weight...maybe?
yeah....watever.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Duh...
All i want is lose some weight and be more hardworking so my GPA wont drop anymore.
But for someone as lazy as me, i dont think it'll work.
Whatever.
I need some boost...and maybe some "partner" to make this work...
Hehe....*evil thoughts*
I know who i'm going to "pull into the water" with me this time......




0 Comment:
Post a Comment