RSS

Pages

To my Best of Buddies....

I received a very nice present during my 21st Bday.


A Handmade Secret notebook.

and i love it so very muchie...

It even got my name on it...

And it's all Jay, my love.

And there's some very touching quotes from the movie...



And then, last night i received a box of lovely cupcakes....

From wondermilk @Kl

2 little cute cupcakes...

It's soooooooo lovely! there's even a heart on it...ooo...i reli *heart* it!

Mind u, it's not shit hor...

They are sooooooo super cute lor.....

And i love this sooooo much. It tasted sinfully delicious.


I *heart* them, the two cute devils....But i muz eat it. Muahahahah....



And i also received this.

This super cute fishbone is sooo cute but i nvr tot of buying it cuz kinda expensive...




I really really *heart* those gifts.

Thanks Wan Chen ^^ !!!


I *heart* u too! Muakz!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

--muakz--
haha... so touched la...
anything, u like them jiu ok liao..
keep best fren always.. =)