In this project we're required to design a BOHO ( BIG office Home office ) for a community of artist and craftsmen. ( for me, Tiong n Acy lar... )
And i've choosed the industry of pottery among so many artists n craftsmen.
So on the 1st / 2nd week we started our site visit at Pasar Peladang, Skudai Johor to do site analysis.
It's Quite near to Good Hope hotel, and just at the corner of a very very busy T-junction.
We then walked along the shophouses near our site...
during the night....maybe. Wooooo~That's all for the site visit.
Well...I still think that the info we've got for the site is too little.....
whatever la....
I didnt even start thinking of my design yet...die.
Not even a floor plan. Double die.
I dono what are the spaces required for pottery making. Triple die.
In conclusion Monday i sure die die die. -_-lll





0 Comment:
Post a Comment