There's one thing i hated most when i fall sick - SWALLOWING PILLS
The 1st night - I tried cutting it up into smaller bits to make swallowing easier.
but the pills still ended up in my mouth after a half bottle of water has been consumed.
2nd day - I tried to swallow the pill in its whole this time but after 2 mouthful of water it still stays in my mouth ( can expect already ). So i unwrap a sweet and tried to swallow the pill again. A whole bottle of water gone and the pill still stubbornly stays in my mouth. So i tried to chew the pill with the sweet.
But well, i chickened out bcos i know the pill will be very very bitter if i chew it so i let it 'melt' together with the sweet. I sucked at the bitter pill and neutralize the bitterness with the sweet but in the end i get frustrated and spit it out. IT was hell bitter. and the pill still stays the same.
I've even considered to mash it into powder form and put inside my milo.
But then i doubt the pill will be effective after that.
For ur information, the pill is as big as a normal panadol tablet.
Yes, I know it is SMALL to those who knows how to swallow it.
But It's hard for me to swallow it ok..
I know it's easy for u to say 'just put it to the end of ur tongue and take a mouthful of water and gulp it down'
But it's hard for me.
I feel like puking when the pill touched my throat bcos im having a sore throat now.
How i wish the pills are solluble like panadol.
Make my life easier.
How am i going to sit fir Jahangir's test 2mro?
I'm beginning to start coughing already.
Pardon me if my coughing irritates u guys 2mro.
Schadenfreude
2 days ago




0 Comment:
Post a Comment