Finally studio is over.
( If not considering this fri's portfolio. )
I know Dr K is disappointed with me today bcos i didnt do much changes to the part i'm supposed to upgrade.
And i know my typical section is horribly lousy.
I know for sure i cannot get the B+ as promised since my upgraded work is like...not upgraded at all.
Well, I don't care anyway.
Looking at my own design this sem simply make me puke.
So gone is the heart to upgrade it.
And holiday is just one week away, how can i focus on studio right ? =P
I'm disappointed with myself as well.
Who cares, I'm not going to be an architect in the future anyway.
( and yes, i know this doesn't mean that i can don't give a damn about my result because of this )
So, The result for studio for this sem will be put behind.
Next sem I'll try harder to come out with a better design.
for now,
IT'S PLAY TIME. WEE~!
( I cannot sit still and focus on studying for 2mro last exam! =D )
p/s : I have the urge to pack my luggage now. Bcos packing means holiday. muahahaha !
Schadenfreude
2 days ago




0 Comment:
Post a Comment