I'm damn TULAN with KEll, the malay gal who's same group as me in measured drawing.
That brainless stupid f*cking shit gal dared to message me and 'lecture' me when i say i canot go studio that night to help with doing the model ( I have my own reason. What's the point of me going to studio when the guys haven't even finish doing the structure? I canot do my walls if they haven't finish ok )
She said :' What's the point of u wasting ur time in ur room waiting till structure siap? i thk it's wiser 2 do it together with Didi. He do structure n u measure the wall..more efficient...byk lagi kerja kene buat'
i was like WTF ??????
the time of me waiting for Didi to finish do the structure in room and the time of me waiting at studio for him to finish it then make the wall = SAME la u ass !
Me doing NOTHING ?
hello, i also need to export all the walls out frm sketchup and transfer it to autocad and have it ready to print out aftr i get the complete measurement frm the guys.
U expect me to sit there and wait for the columns to finish one by one and adjust the measurement of wall in computer one by one meh?
Isnt it more EFFICIENT to wait aftr u guys finish the structure then i take all de measurements and adjust sekaligus in the computer?
If she's HELPING to do the model, at least i'll respect her a bit,
but hello?
do u help when we do the drawings ?
no?
and isn't the report supposed to be ur work?
but why are we all helping u to finish the report now?
and are u helping to do the model?
no? bcos got submission?
Tiu la...
I'm so pissed off that i 'tiu' her back.
Said that i'll talk to the guys myself and she can very well SAVE her time to finish her studio faster than wasting her time saying me.
I wanted to say something meaner, but well, i'd rather save my money then.
She's worst than my ex roommate.
This type of people deserves to be feed to the pigs. F*CK !
I loath her to death.
Even my ex roommate didnt make me tulan till i wanted to spank her.
I really really feel like SPANKING HER STUPID DAMN SHIT FACE ! ARGH !
Schadenfreude
2 days ago




0 Comment:
Post a Comment