Jingle bell jingle bell jingle all the way........
lalalala....
I received my other 'not 3 not 4' cuties today. yay !
I'm so happy bcos they are so cute.
I bought them from here.
They are so so cute, especially the wedding dolls. *hint hint hint*
But they are too expensive for me.
So i bought these instead.
They are so so cute, especially the wedding dolls. *hint hint hint*
But they are too expensive for me.
So i bought these instead.
nola, u thk i so rich meh...The donuts belong my roommate.
The other 4 angels are for my 4 other best frens back in Kch.
( Wc, Fen, Adeline n my roommate --those not listed, next year la..i broke ady. =P )
( see whc one look like u and u'll know whc one u'll be going to receive =P )
I'm so gonna dangle it on my real big xmas tree when i go back home...
And maybe we can have a small xmas party then ?
=D
Ok, no more surprise yea Wc?
u know i can't resist to tell u. =P




0 Comment:
Post a Comment