Bcos I finally went for a full-day shopping today with my roommate !!!
And I spend a bloody Rm250+ *faint*
Hear the water tap running?
And this is the first time ever that i went back room with both hands FULL of plastic bags.
Two months without shopping and my hand has been itching for the longest time ady.
So today i shop till my wallet is dry.. T__T
Must save money for this 2 weeks or else I'll be damn poor by next month end. *sob*
Canot go shopping anymore...muz Tahan till i went Penang...*sob sob*
How i wish im rich...then i can buy more clothes
I saw 2 bloody expensive dress n cardigan and i had a VERY hard time controlling myself from buying them... T_____T
I WANT LAH....T______T
I want to be rich...!
and I'm addicted to scarf...every shop is selling them and damn it, all scarf is so nice that i cannot make my choice...in the end i bought 1 and then after that i feel like buying another...damnit!
Argh~! someone pls strangle me with the scarfs !
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watched 'Butterfly Lovers' today too...
"forced" by my roommate to watch.
Aih..watching love stories in cinema is a waste of money i muz say.
But since there's Wu Zhun ( I'm not that crazy over hot hunks like 'someone' but at least there's sth to see in this movie ), so the movie is acceptable.
The overall movie storyline is okay okay lo...love story what...what can u expect?
talk about triangle love and how the guy will die for the gal bla bla bla u get what i mean...
Ok la, i admit watching it do make me cry wtf.
and thinking that will Jo die for me wtf.
warning : not suitable for those without lover. make people damn emo wtf. apalah 'till death do us apart'..become computer animated butterfly somemore...waseh...
P/s : I WANT TO WATCH HOUSE BUNNY LOR !!!! T___T





0 Comment:
Post a Comment