RSS

Pages

I'm not free, I'm just lazy.

Seriously, I've been lazing for one whole week ady.
All i do is sleep (14 hours my record ), eat, online.
I've even borrowed story books to read.
i'm helpless.

And i'm too lazy to even do all those assignments.
Thanks to the invention of the ctrl-c and ctrl-v keys.
I finished my assignment in less than 1 hour.

I really need to get working.
There's 5 things to do before i officially announce HOLIDAY.

1. Jahangir's Staad Pro assignment
2. Measured drawing model + report
3. studio upgrade. I really hav to work for this.
4. Jahangir final exam.
5. Dr Alice final exam.

Sounds like not much really, but I'm just too lazy to do anything.
I shud be thankful that there's only 2 final exam this sem.
( and gawd, my roommate is ENVY of me. muahahaha... )
2 weeks and 4 days.
I'm too excited to get anything done.
I've already secretly turned on the 'holiday' mode.

Gosh...the feeling is unbearable.
I need my holiday now !

0 Comment: