RSS

Pages

Jay Chou "Capricorn"

I know i know, this post is soooooo out-dated...so what... =P

Well, I received a call from Speedy saying that my Jay has arrived last saturday ( 18/10 ).
And thanks to my dear roommate who helped me to collect it cuz i was so so busy rushing for studio that time.

And i admit i didn't reli 'wa' n 'ooohhh' over Jay's new album once i've gotten it cuz studio is much more important right then...
And i admit i only remembered to watch the mv YESTERDAY...
yeah, i know i'm a failed Jay's fan. =P


b4 unwrapping...

Jay is 'forced' to change the entire look of the DVD...T__T


To me, eventhough the cover is nice, but somehow it looked familiar.....
And i think the magician look is better with the entire album's concept.


the inside...1 is the song n another is the mv...



the lyric booklet..

few of my favourite pictures inside the booklet...


Jay says : ' Do not be afraid my dear, I'll kill Jahangir for u '

Jay is really going to kill Jahangir for me...muahahaha...

Jay turns back and says : 'I love u, Jenny'...


Ok la...enuf of day-dreaming...
I know some people is going to vomit ady...


the back of the album...

the free poster...


Well, i donno if this is the ONLY free gift lor...where is my rubik cube?? yer...
sigh. dissappointed.

Well, Jay not only change the look of the overall album, he also changed the name of the songs.
of all songs, i love all songs. -__-

Yea, i LOVE every songs !!!!!
But if really want me to choose, I'll say that 流 浪 诗 人 is the one i liked the most...
But then, the songs really cannot be compared bcos i really love them all... =P
I rate 100% for all songs. ( not bcos im Jay's fan la...there's some of his previous songs that i dun reli like oso wat )

Hmm...And i've really learned something from 稻 香.
There's one sentence that really really 'motivates' me and set me thinking.

"不要这么容易就想放弃 就像我说的

  追不到的梦想 换个梦不就得了

  为自己的人生鲜艳上色 先把爱涂上喜欢的颜色

  笑一个吧 功成名就不是目的

  让自己快乐快乐这才叫做意义"


And i agree 100% with him.
Treasure what u have and be content with it.
^^





Last but not least,


Tada~

I now have 3 big posters of JAY in my room !!! ^^

The 1st being bought last year at KL, the middle being the gift from the album, and the 3rd is given by my sweetest roommate in the world ( is actually a poster from YG's magazine ) ! ^^

My room now feels so much cosier cuz i'm always accompanied by Jay ! ^^

0 Comment: