RSS

Pages

Sunshine after the rain

I have lousy internet connection in room, and lousy internet connection in studio too.
Double sigh.

Since i'm happily settled down in my room doing work
( which is super comfortable, i can sleep n work whenever i like without have to worry nobody can fetch me back to room if i stay at studio )
I will now continue to stay in my room until final submission or maybe till the end of the sem ?

The only problem is that it's hard for me to have discussions and meetings if i stay in room alone.
Ah well, it's only a minor problem i guess.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Well, thanks to all who've concerned a lot over me.
I admit having crying every day these few days ( and 80% is bcos of jahangir's assignment. duh )
but i've re-composed myself after having a heart-to-heart talk with Jo yesterday.
The new Jenny is under re-construction. =)
I'm foolish enough to have let all those small matters burdens me.
After all, architecture is not my 'road' after graduation.
I'm now 'excitedly' planning what i'm going to do after graduate.
Open a shop ??? xD
hmm...
becoming a housewife?

Anyway, I hope i can really regain my composure and survive till the end of this sem.
I'm looking forward to the year end's holiday now. =P

0 Comment: