Will be leaving for UTM tomorrow at 2.25pm. *Huge sigh*
And this time i can't bring along my laptop as it's still not out from hospital YET. *double HUGE sigh*
What more, my CPU is at Tiong's house at the moment.
no mood to go back as there's no way i'm going to blast my gloomy little room back in UTM with songs for a few days.
It's going to be silent night for a few nights then. *sigh*
Hopefully there will be people around when i reach my hostel 2mro.
And i pray hard that I won't have any roommate this sem.
( my ex-roommate will be away for her Practical for the whole sem )
I'm not ready for new roommate, especially roommate that isn't someone i know.
But then, I think i'll be lonely if i stay alone in my room whole sem without a roommate.
Aiya, whatever la....
I can't wait to go home AGAIN next month for
Chinese New Year !
And this time i can't bring along my laptop as it's still not out from hospital YET. *double HUGE sigh*
What more, my CPU is at Tiong's house at the moment.
no mood to go back as there's no way i'm going to blast my gloomy little room back in UTM with songs for a few days.
It's going to be silent night for a few nights then. *sigh*
Hopefully there will be people around when i reach my hostel 2mro.
And i pray hard that I won't have any roommate this sem.
( my ex-roommate will be away for her Practical for the whole sem )
I'm not ready for new roommate, especially roommate that isn't someone i know.
But then, I think i'll be lonely if i stay alone in my room whole sem without a roommate.
Aiya, whatever la....
I can't wait to go home AGAIN next month for
Chinese New Year !




0 Comment:
Post a Comment