RSS

Pages

Vogue ( 5/12 )

Hang out with my other group of old friends at 'Vogue' a few days back..


me, Wc, Adeline, Sheaw Tyan n Fen

This 2 clever people 'purposely' choose to sit next to de xmas tree and opposite me so that i can take their photos more wtf

Adeline n I...

Fen

Sheaw Tyan with her NEW hairstyle again. haih why so good i oso want a mummy who open a saloon.

fen with her drink

my cute roommate with her detergent drink =p

me with my yummy mango tango...

the 2 roommates... =P Haih i'll miss her when she go for practical next sem =(
room-alone so pathetic one la

i like this pic so cute =P

Adeline with her pasta

Fen's butter chicken rice

wc ( acting cute -__-lll ) with her steak

Everyone has something to eat EXCEPT ME... =(


AARGH I WANT TO EAT OSO LA...
It's torturing to see people all eat and u cannot eat.
I hate dieting. =(


But no doubt i'm happy to meet up with my dear old frens again =)


0 Comment: