Finally I've found the perfect bag for myself after 3 long months.
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
Tada !
Everyone welcome Mr Red-Crocodile !
*give me face, clap ur hand la aduh*
cute right ??!!! I fell in love with him at the 1st sight !
Mr Red- Crocodile : ' I'll eat Those who say i'm not cute. '
I bought it for Rm50+.
Yes i know it's expensive but I've fallen in love with it already so i'm not going to let go !
I'm so happy right now !
I'm thinking of wrapping it up and put it under the xmas tree and write
' To Jenny, Merry Xmas ! From Jenny '
wtf.
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
Tada !
Everyone welcome Mr Red-Crocodile !
*give me face, clap ur hand la aduh*
I bought it for Rm50+.
Yes i know it's expensive but I've fallen in love with it already so i'm not going to let go !
I'm so happy right now !
I'm thinking of wrapping it up and put it under the xmas tree and write
' To Jenny, Merry Xmas ! From Jenny '
wtf.




1 Comment:
*faint*
Post a Comment