I've always been a watson loyal customer...
but these few months I betrayed Watson for Guardian...bcos of this.

Every Rm15 spend in Guardian and you're entitled to get a sticker.
and for 20 stickers collected you can buy a cute big headz soft toy for Rm18+..
The original price is RM49.90.
and if u collect till 40 stickers you can exchange it for freeeeeeeee!
and im ashamed to say that I'll 'force' myself to buy till RM15 just to get one sticker. -.-
I know in the end i'll be spending more than the soft toy actually cost but i dont care. the process is fun =D
and therefore, i only stop once i collected 20 stickers and got myself this :
meow~
a lion! cute anot?
I want elephant and the bf want the hippo...but in the end lion seems to be nicer. -.-
but these few months I betrayed Watson for Guardian...bcos of this.
Every Rm15 spend in Guardian and you're entitled to get a sticker.
and for 20 stickers collected you can buy a cute big headz soft toy for Rm18+..
The original price is RM49.90.
and if u collect till 40 stickers you can exchange it for freeeeeeeee!
and im ashamed to say that I'll 'force' myself to buy till RM15 just to get one sticker. -.-
I know in the end i'll be spending more than the soft toy actually cost but i dont care. the process is fun =D
and therefore, i only stop once i collected 20 stickers and got myself this :
I want elephant and the bf want the hippo...but in the end lion seems to be nicer. -.-
The Ji-ning collect those stickers too *rival haha*
and who says girls are the one who collects them...guys too.
Wallace is lucky bcos most of the stickers are given by others. T_______T
and Han bought Bio-essence pack and got 20 stickers at one go for him. T_______T
one more to 40 and wallace bought Lam Fung's facial wash set..hahaha
lucky guy
He exchange for a zebra, which i like too =)
these cute little things are so hard to resist!
The deadline is next week,
have you got yours?
and who says girls are the one who collects them...guys too.
Wallace is lucky bcos most of the stickers are given by others. T_______T
and Han bought Bio-essence pack and got 20 stickers at one go for him. T_______T
He exchange for a zebra, which i like too =)
these cute little things are so hard to resist!
The deadline is next week,
have you got yours?




0 Comment:
Post a Comment