RSS

Pages

Chinese New Year ! 大年初一

First day of Chinese New Year !
to be honest, I don't really like the first day of cny..bcos mainly we'll only stay at my grandma's house and do nothing ( and have to stay at the kitchen whenever guests come -.- )

grandpa bought this and kena nag by my grandma for wasting money. -.-

curly-haired cousin

her sis...who is getting fatter and fatter......

BORING

my sis. I like her dress, but sadly im too fat hahahaha

her valentine nail art....(ignore the yellow nail)

and mine! my sis did it for me. *blingssss* =D


I love the konad stamps! and my sis is so pro...2nd try ady can stamp the image perfectly. -.-
not gonna show my toenail, my toenails very ugly hahaha....


Enuf crap, first day of cny is always sien one. zzz
but wait, I got RM700 of ang pao money on my first day dy. hahahaha *boast*


2 Comment:

@bsolute_wc said...

waaaa... rich liao lo.... no wonder can cont shop la.... -.-

*JayNy* said...

no la...i left all my money at home -.-