Day 2 of cny, and going out with friends is the best during cny! =D
I just checked...we usually went out on the 3rd day for the previous years, but this year we went out on the 2nd bcos Irene need to work on the 3rd day. haih i dont want to work.
The good thing about this year is - im not SICK ! yesh!!!!!
for the past few years it's always im having first day period or sick. damn suei.
Visited 8 houses..
1. Ai Ling
2. Li Chin
took the same pic at the same place during 2007's cny!
3. Irene


My, see how much we've all changed since 2008 and 2009
and as usual, we camwhored a lot at Irene's house...




the sweetest couple...hope you guys get married soon so that i can have ang pao =)
4. Xiao Feng
5. Sylvester
went to sylvester's house..my primary sch classmate
not forgetting to take more photos...
sylvester
wc
6. My house
7. Peter's house
8. Wan Chen
wan chen is having open house that day...and so....
FOOD !!! muahahaha
I miss the curry. T_T
leftover hahaha
camwhored again...as usual.




meet chef Thian...from Unimas. -.-
Hi, ni hao. I love to cook
i eng tau o not? dont play play I can cook one.
see this? I tell you no play play this is good stuff ( you know, good stuff which i got the recipe from the place behind me, im not telling you where )
you want to eat? if wan pls contact me la..i got do catering one also.
yummy drunken prawn...
yummy sour duck soup
yummy kacangma
yummy steamed fish
yummy jenny.
my fav of all - Yummy Curry!
nom nom nom

cute little nian gao
look like wan get married already.
Go back full full....yum yum =D
I love cny. hee~
I just checked...we usually went out on the 3rd day for the previous years, but this year we went out on the 2nd bcos Irene need to work on the 3rd day. haih i dont want to work.
The good thing about this year is - im not SICK ! yesh!!!!!
for the past few years it's always im having first day period or sick. damn suei.
Visited 8 houses..
1. Ai Ling
2. Li Chin
3. Irene
My, see how much we've all changed since 2008 and 2009
and as usual, we camwhored a lot at Irene's house...
4. Xiao Feng
5. Sylvester
6. My house
7. Peter's house
8. Wan Chen
wan chen is having open house that day...and so....
camwhored again...as usual.
meet chef Thian...from Unimas. -.-
Go back full full....yum yum =D
I love cny. hee~




0 Comment:
Post a Comment