5th day of cny! going out with my other gang of besties at night. =D
the night before Adeline and Clement ( together with steven and alvin ) came to my house.
Glad to see clement again! it's been 2 years since we last meet.
kononnya best friend. -.-
visited 6 house this time :
1. Adeline
2. Fen
3. Tyan
tyan has such a nice house!
I love the carpet, I love the wall colour..I love how cute everythg is. =)
huge teddy! i love!
got kitty somemore
haha adeline so small
i love this pic! cute! =D
this one too...aww~
Fen.. er..how come you stick your leg out. hahaha
that teddy is actually Tyan's sis valentine present...so better put back before she comes back haha
cheesecakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
happy
4. Hui Liang's house
secondary school friend ( the orange tee gal )
5. Wan Chen's House...again haha
cute little goldfishes at the back
lest but not least...my house

Im so full and cannot eat much that night bcos earlier Jo's mum stuffed me with good dinner, and Jo's aunt stuffed me with steambot lunch. fml.
the night before Adeline and Clement ( together with steven and alvin ) came to my house.
Glad to see clement again! it's been 2 years since we last meet.
kononnya best friend. -.-
visited 6 house this time :
1. Adeline
2. Fen
3. Tyan
I love the carpet, I love the wall colour..I love how cute everythg is. =)
4. Hui Liang's house
5. Wan Chen's House...again haha
lest but not least...my house
Im so full and cannot eat much that night bcos earlier Jo's mum stuffed me with good dinner, and Jo's aunt stuffed me with steambot lunch. fml.




0 Comment:
Post a Comment